The best way to learn a new language is to write a few simple example programs and execute them.
- String args- It is the main function that has String arguments.
- System.out.println() - It is used to print the content in a new line. Let's learn more about it in upcoming chapters.
- Case Sensitivity − Java is case sensitive, which means the identifier Hello and hello would have different meanings in Java.
- Class Names − For all class names the first letter should be in Upper Case.
- Example: class HelloWorld
- Method Names − All method names should start with a Lower Case letter.
- Example: public void main()
- Program File Name − Name of the program file should exactly match the class name